Treatment plants for special effluents
Industries that handle and manage wastes of all types that require a wastewater treatment plant refer to this sector, including:
- Contract wastewater treatment platforms;
- Road wash water treatment.
Biowaste proposes the following technologies (or a combination thereof) applicable to purify these types of wastes:
- Chemical-Physical Facilities
- Biological Plants
- Evaporation Plants
- Membrane Filtration Plants
- Filtration Plants on Selective Resins
In the most complex cases, to determine the most cost-effective treatment process in terms of “capex” and “opex,” we propose a feasibility study before proceeding with the final plant bid that includes:
- Wastewater sampling and analysis;
- Treatment trials on pilot plants;
- Drafting the final report.