Electroplating, Painting, Microelectronics
Water treatment plants for painting, microelectronic and galvanic treatment industries
The main processing and production of industries belonging to these sectors include:
- Metal surface treatments (galvanizing, chrome plating, anodizing);
- Painting (Home Appliances, Automotive);
- Production of printed circuit boards, electronic boards, etc.
For these types of industries, through the combination of different technologies, “zero discharge” treatment systems can be realized , aimed at almost total recycling of process water and recovery of raw materials (chromium, nickel, etc.).
Biowaste is able to offer different plant solutions for:
PRIMARY WATER TREATMENT
In case it is necessary to treat primary water to make it suitable for the production process, we propose:
- Membrane Filtration Plants
- Chemical-Physical Facilities
- Filtration on sand
- Filtration on activated carbon
- Implants with Ion Exchange Resins
In particular, for the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors, a final electrodialysis (EDI) section can be provided for the production of “ultrapure” water.
In the most complex cases, to determine the most cost-effective treatment process in terms of “capex” and “opex,” we propose a feasibility study before proceeding with the final plant bid that includes:
- Wastewater sampling and analysis;
- Treatment trials on pilot plants;
- Drafting the final report.